2010年12月20日星期一

replica Audemars Piguet watch Then again

The program, called Summer Saturdays, is styled after similar initiatives that proved successful in places like London and Paris. The city also worked with the Transportation and Police departments to design a route that would be only modestly infuriating. The folks uptown seemed to think it was a marvelous idea. replica Audemars Piguet watch Then again, they all run off to the Hamptons on summer weekends so it really doesn’t matter. Downtown, residents and business owners were a bit crabbier about the idea. Reactions ranged from, “my merchandise doesn’t fall from the sky. How do I get it here?” to “He’s got to be crazy.”Bloomberg dismissed the bellyaching as typical New Yorker cynicism. -Claire Napier Galofaro

Golden boy swimmer Michael Phelps is entered in nine separate events in next weeks Olympic swim trials in Omaha. The trials begin June 29 and last eight days. The six-time gold medalist will compete in the 100- and 200-meter freestyles, the 200 and 400 individual medleys, the 100 and 200 backstrokes, the 100 and 200 butterflys, and the 400 free. If he replica Oris watch qualifies and wins each event, he could beat Mark Spitzs seven gold medals, the record for a single Olympics. To see how Phelps stays dominant, check out our recent story on his hardcore training regimen. --Emily Matchar

Kelty Grand Mesa Tent Living on the road for two months, setting up my Kelty GrandMesa 2 ($105, amazon) at night was one of touring’s small pleasures thatmade me feel “home” regardless of where I laid my head. Some bike tourerslooked down disparagingly on my tent, but between the heavy Pacific mist andthe bold coyotes and raccoons that replica A Lange & Sohne watch frequented areas within feet of my sleepingbag, I loved having a tent and thought it very much worth the extra four pounds.The colorcoded, snapon rain fly made for easy set up—even at dusk when I was near delirium.